So it's the big break now...
It's VITAL that you check in here regularly over the next 3 weeks. I will post a small item each day to keep you ticking over. You'll need to use your booklet and pre-release support booklet to answer the questions and think about the key issues I mention.
Today we were writing a draft letter to the headteacher to suggest that he stock school uniform that was Fairtrade and/or organic certified...
Here goes with the first post...
Look at Resource 1 on page 4 of the booklet.
1. What country, region and county is Bristol located in ? (3 marks)
2. Name the river that flows through Bristol (1 mark)
3. How far are London, Birmingham, Exeter and King's Lynn from Bristol in a straight line ? (4 marks)
4. How would a mobile phone made in Germany be transported to be sold in a shop in Bristol ? (2 marks)
5. How would a t-shirt made in Lesotho be transported to be sold in a shop in Bristol ? (2 marks)
6. What do the letters CBD stand for ? (1 mark)
7. Whereabouts in Bristol is its CBD ? (2 marks)
TOTAL: 15 marks