On the reverse of the pre-release booklet is a list of websites, so if you want to get ahead of the game, may be worth checking these out...
1. CRIBBS CAUSEWAY: this is a large shopping mall on the outskirts of Bristol, which is being compared to the shopping in the city centre itself...
2. WAR ON WANT
3. CLEAN CLOTHES
4. Pictures of NOKIA MOBILE PHONES being manufactured
5. WEATHER INFORMATION on any location
6. GUIDE TO GREENLAND - one of the only sites I've ever been to with a .GL domain
7. HUG: makers of FAIRTRADE clothing.
You will get your copies of the booklet in the next lesson.
We are meeting with other Norfolk colleagues later in April to discuss the questions as we have done in previous years....
Also been contacted by Pete Flaxman, another colleague who does the Pilot and runs the Superhoops blog. He will be helping us too...
For Year 11.
You really need to get moving now on coursework. Some of you are basically not going to get your target grade, and may even be withdrawn unless I see some real movement by Thursday!
I am going to leave this to you now: I have given you endless ideas for formats and content, and there are plenty of details on this blog.
It is up to YOU to make the effort and spend the time to produce the coursework.