Monday, March 19, 2007

Apologies...

Sorry to those who I was hoping to meet at the Pilot GCSE day on 20th of March in Birmingham. I feel like I have lost a lot of time with some exam groups due to the demands on my apparent skills since Christmas...
A particular pity not to meet up with Tony Cassidy...
Justin W has very kindly offered to keep me updated with anything I miss, but if you come to read this blog as a result of attending the conference, then please get in touch and let me know what you think, and perhaps let me know of the work you've been doing...
Why not start your own blog ?

Also realised I hadn't explained the red wine in the earlier picture clue, well that's an allusion to the UB40 song of the same name, and that's a link with job losses and unemployment which could unfortunately be the fate of some of the Campbell's employees in the posting below...

No comments: